Silicone Edge Graphics
Designed for use with tension fabric systems, our silicone edge graphics fit seamlessly into the aluminium extrusion to create a slick frameless look to your exhibition graphics or branding.
- For tension fabric systems/aluminium extrusions
- Edged with 14mm x 3mm industry-standard silicone strip
- Super HD print using our EFI Fabrivu Printer
- Create the perfect slimline, frameless fit
- Choose from our backlit or non-lit options
Availability: In stock
What are Silicone Edge Graphics?SEG is short for Silicone Edge Graphics, these are printed fabric graphics with a thin 14mm silicone beading sewn around the edges that fits easily into a tension fabric frame. The silicone beading fits into a recessed groove around the perimeter of the tension frame to tension up the fabric which makes it completely smooth. The result is a slimline frameless appearance that enhances the look and feel of branding.
How to order the correct sizeWe have our own formula to produce SEG graphics for tension fabric frames. We always need the physical frame size when you are ordering your fabric prints and we will do the rest.
- Do not try to measure the graphics – this can cause sizing issues due to stretch and tension
- ALWAYS provide us with the frame size
- Measure the frame edge to edge