If you have an up and coming event, you need to ensure you create a programme so that attendees know the itinerary for the day. One of the ways to do this is through an events programme leaflet, which can prove informative and helpful to visitors. However, you need to make sure you get the design and information in your programme spot on. Here are a few tips and tricks to help.
When it comes to holding an event, you need to make sure that everyone attending is on the same page. They all need to know how the day is set to pan out, what they can expect, and what time of day to expect it. Events run far more smoothly when there is an itinerary in place. To make use of having an itinerary, you need to ensure that everyone knows what it is. This is where your events programme leaflets will prove invaluable.
Design and information
One mistake that many people make when creating these programmes is to include either too much or too little information. If there is not enough information, visitors to the event still won’t be clear on what’s happening and what they will be doing. If there is too much information, it will be difficult for visitors to digest and keep track of. This is why you need to get it just right when it comes to the information included in your leaflets.
Another issue that can cause issues is too much text without any breaks. It is far easier for readers to digest the information in your programme if it is broken up into sections. Therefore, you need to get the design of the leaflets just right.
Some tips that can help you with your events programme leaflets
If you want to create the perfect event programme for your up and coming event, there are many tips that can help you to achieve great results. The first thing to consider is what information you should put in. This should ideally be information that you want to highlight to those attending the event, and could include:
• Introduction: Make your introduction brief. It should explain what the event is about and what the purpose of it is
• Details of speakers: If you have speakers at your event, list their names along with a brief sentence or two about each one
• Schedule of events: The main part of the programme should relate to the schedule of events. You should detail which event it is, where it is taking place (if the locations vary), and when each event will take place
• Venue information and directions: Another thing you should include in your programme is venue information and directions. This will ensure that everyone coming to the event knows where it is being held and how to get there
• Testimonials: You may want to add a few testimonials if this is a corporate event. This could include positive comments from those that may have attended the event in the past
• Contact details: Make sure you also have your contact details on the programme so that attendees can contact you with any queries before the event should they need to
By taking these tips into consideration, you can get important information across without overdoing it on content.
The design of the programme
It is also important to consider the design and layout of the programme. These factors will affect the overall impact that it makes. You should avoid a programme that is cluttered and busy, as this will make it difficult for visitors to read. It also makes it hard for them to pick out the most important points and highlights.
Another thing to do is make sure you have some images in the programme to help break up the monotony of all the text. Just a few images will be fine in a short programme, but you need to make sure they are of high quality. Also, use lists and bullet points to highlight important information, as this will help to draw the attention of readers to the points you want them to focus on.
When it comes to the printing of your programmes, you should ensure that they are professionally printed to high standards. This will add a slick touch to the finished product and ensure that you get to impress your visitors with the quality of the events programme that you provide them with.
The information below is required for social login
Create New Account